Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Bonelab mods are targeting MelonLoader version 0.5.7. Newer versions will not work!, so double-check your MelonLoader version if you're having issues.
This mod requires the following mods to function
A BONELAB mod for making life easier for other mod creators.
BoneLib is fully open source so feel free to make a PR for new features and bug fixes. Just make sure the code is commented/easily understandable, and doesn't noticeably affect performance.
- A menu system for other mods to use
- Easy access to data related to the player (held items, position, controllers, current avatar, etc)
- Events for common actions, such as guns firing, grabbing items, changing avatars, NPCs dying, etc
- Helper and extension methods for changing the RPM of guns, damaging enemies, getting clean object names
- Extension methods to call functions with nullable parameters that would otherwise crash the game
- Spawn message boxes for the player
- Safely invoke actions with error handling
- Lots of other small features
Many more features will be added as we continue to develop the mod.
You will have to run the game once with the mod installed before the preferences will show up.
Preferences are stored in
DEBUG. For most people normal is fine, debug will just show more info to help with development.
trueto not play the intro at the start of the game and go straight to the menu.
By default this mod will automatically update to the latest release from github when you launch the game. If you want to disable this for any reason, set
true in the preferences file. If you haven't run the game yet and don't have that file, create it and add the following lines to it.
[BoneLibUpdater] OfflineMode = true
Gnonme / L4rs / Adi: Main developers
Parzival: Added enum with all game layers, improved documentation, made some extension method parameters optional
Extraes: Ported nullable extension methods (originally made by WNP78) from MTINM, lots of testing, added InvokeActionSafe methods, added animal image popup methods
Adamdev: Added events for NPC deaths and resurrections, and events for MarrowGame and MarrowScenes, added skip intro pref, added BoneMenu
Lakatrazz: BoneMenu improvements, fixed issues after game updates
Trev: LemonLoader support
CarrionAndOn: SpawnCrate helper methods, added a class with commonly used barcodes, added a notification system, added helper methods for loading stuff from embedded resources
- Added notification system
- Added asset bundle helpers
- Added IsLoading helper method
- Added CheckIfAssemblyLoaded helper method
- Added Audio class with references to mixers
- Added CommonBarcodes for easy item spawning
- Improved error logging
- Added SpawnCrate helper methods
- Fixed compatibility with bonelab patch 3
- Added LemonLoader support for quest modding
IsAndroidbool to HelperMethods
- Added sound and haptics to BoneMenu
- Bug fixes
- Fixed BoneMenu confirmation buttons
- Added starting value parameter to enum element methods
- Float elements are displayed rounded
- Menu elements can now be updated with the menu open
- Fixed startup crash
- Added BoneMenu
- Added extension methods for safe action invoking
- Changed level loading events in Hooking
- Note: this update is not guaranteed to be compatible with mods made for BoneLib v1.x.x
- Added a preference to skip the intro
- Added methods to spawn popup objects with random animal photos on them for fun
- Forced preferences to always save to file
SafeActionsclass for invoking actions with error handling
- Added MarrowGame and MarrowScene events in Hooking
- Added events for NPC deaths and resurrection in Hooking
- Added the controller rig to the Player class
- Added priority attribute to force MelonLoader to always load BoneLib first
- Made some parameters optional in nullable method extensions
Hooking.OnPlayerReferencesFoundsince the melonloader level load/init functions are unreliable
- Added a way to spawn message boxes
- Fixed Nullables being in the wrong namespace
- Fixed Nullables crashing the game
- Removed extensions backwards compatibility for wrong namespace
- Code cleanup
- Added Hooking class with events for common actions
GetCurrentAvatar()to Player class
- Added GameLayers enum
- Added extension methods to allow using functions with nullable parameters
DealDamage()extension methods being in the wrong namespace
- Other small fixes and changes
- Initial release
Changelogs (BoneLib Updater)
- Added downloading xml documentation file with mod dll
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|