Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Bonelab mods are targeting MelonLoader version 0.5.7. Newer versions will not work!, so double-check your MelonLoader version if you're having issues.
Various components for use in (mostly my) SDK mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Various components for use in (mostly my) SDK mods.
Usage In Own Project
Go to the mod.io release and download "Source", and import the scripts into your project. Or download it on GitHub and import the dummyscripts folder.
When invoking methods, use UltEvents. Do not use Unity Events or it will crash the game.
You can use this in another code mod too, just reference the DLL.
- Fixed updater
- Added ScoreCounter
- Added TimeCycleHandler
- Added RealtimeAnalogClock
- Fixed signals
- Added PhotonThruster
- Added BitShop
- Heavily improved unity integration
- Fixed some bugs that I cant remember exactly what they were
- Added RagdollOnCollide
- Fixed a bug with RbBuoyancyManager where gravity messes up when using a gravity zone nearby
- Added DrowningManager
- Added InvokeIfLibInstalled
- Fixed fieldinjector issues with WaterZone/GravityChamber
- Added an updater
- Added double jump stuff to RigManagerController
- Merged Lak's pooling fix for water zone
- Swimming Physics
- Signal Triggers
- Made RagdollZone only effect the local player for Fusion
- Fixed WaterZone
- Added WaterZone
- Added DespawnPooledObject
- Added RandomAudioPlayer
- Added RigManagerController
- Added RagdollZone
- Added SpawnCrateOnTriggerEnter
- Stability improvements
- Improved Unity Integration
- Spawn On Trigger Enter
- Added GravityChamber
- Added VoidCounterObject
- Changed namespaces
- Added TimescaleController
- Added UpdateTMP
- Added even more debug logging
- Fixed DestroyOnCollision still being able to delete your hand's collider
- Added modstats with JevilLib