Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Bonelab mods are targeting MelonLoader version 0.5.7. Newer versions will not work!, so double-check your MelonLoader version if you're having issues.
This mod requires the following mods to function
MP3 Player that reads the file's metadata
- DEPENDING ON HOW MANY MP3 FILES YOU PUT IN THE FOLDER, THE GAME MAY TAKE LONGER TO START UP!
- THIS IS INEVITABLE! PUTTING IT ON ANOTHER THREAD CRASHES THE GAME, AND IF IT WERE ASYNC IT MAY NOT BE FULLY LOADED BY THE TIME YOU SPAWN ONE IN, CAUSING PROBLEMS!
- Place the dll in the Mods folder and run the game once
- In WeatherElectric.cfg, all preferences for the mod are in the MediaPlayer category
- You can also edit them in game through BoneMenu.
- MP3 files
- Drag your MP3 files into Mp3Tag
- Select all of them
- Right click and hit "Actions"
- Create a new action and name it anything
- Add an "Adjust cover" action to it
- Set the max size to "336"
- Deselect all action groups EXCEPT the one you just made
- Hit "OK"
- Place your MP3 files into UserData/Weather Electric/MediaPlayer/Custom Music
- The TagLib wrapper has public methods in case you want to use them.
- GetTag(string filepath, Tag tag)
- GetCover(string filepath)
- GetFilename(string filepath)
- It is all explained within the documentation file.
- Quest support
- Better bonemenu
- Actually works properly
- Added proper bonemenu settings buttons
- Fixed TagLibSharp not writing to location properly
- Added audioimportlib to dependencies
- Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|