Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Bonelab mods are targeting MelonLoader version 0.5.7. Newer versions will not work!, so double-check your MelonLoader version if you're having issues.
This mod requires the following mods to function
Discord Rich Presence for BONELAB
THIS DOES NOT WORK ON QUEST CURRENTLY.
- Download the latest release from here
- Extract the zip file into your BONELAB directory
- Edit the "UserEntries.txt" file in the "UserData/BLRPC" folder and add stuff on new lines (This file is generated when you open the game with this mod installed.)
- For image customization, open MelonPrefs and change the application ID to your own application ID.
- Your art assets have to be named the same as they are for me. Check CheckBarcode.cs for the names. They're after the return staements within CheckAvatar and CheckMap.
- You can change the details mode to either Entries, GunShots, NPCDeaths, SDKMods, SpawnablesPlaced, or Extraes.
- Entries grabs a random line from UserEntries.txt, GunShots shows the times you've shot a gun, NPC deaths shows the total NPCs killed, SDKMods shows the amount of mods you have loaded, SpawnablesPlaced shows the amount of objects you've spawned, Extraes :)
- Better options
- Ability to change details mode in game
- Internal optimizations
- Fixed preferences lol
- Moved userdata path to help with userdata folder clutter
- Fixed discord not open handling
- Built the release version not the debug version this time :skull:
- Fixed game crashing if discord isn't open
- Fixed Ford
- Made AvatarUpdate a lot better
- Added DOOMLAB support
- Fixed spawngun counter not getting reset after level load
- Fixed possible crash-on-start bug
- Made avatar handling way better
- Shows the current avatar in the small icon, if you're using a base game avatar it shows an image of them
- SDKMods mode and SpawnedObjects mode
- Updated the Extraes List Of Funny
- Made mod just kill itself if the person is on Quest, it wont work on Quest anyways
- Changed default entries
- Added Gun shot mode, NPC deaths mode, and Extraes mode
- Added ability to change client ID to set custom images
- Internal reorganizations
- Initial release